Lesson 03: Elementary SchoolsEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 03 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 2 Lesson 03: Elementary Schools
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Which elementary school did you go to? Tell the class the name of your school, where it is and how you travelled there every day.
- Name three subjects you studied in elementary school. What did you do in these subjects? Were they easy or difficult?
- Which of these three subjects was your least favourite? Why?
- What was your favourite subject when you were in elementary school? Why? Is this still your favourite subject?
- How many friends did you have in elementary school? Do you still keep in contact with them now?
- How is your school life now different to how it was when you were at elementary school? Tell the class about it.
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- I went to Kashihara Shiritsu Kamokimi Elementary School in Nawatecho. I used to walk to school. It took about fifteen minutes to get there from my house.
- Science, mathematics, and P.E. In science, we used to study nature, do experiments with magnets and learn about the human body. In mathematics, we used to do basic arithmetic, fractions, and easy algebra. In P.E., we used to play sports and run marathons.
- P.E. Although I liked playing sports and games, I hated running marathons.
- My favourite subject in elementary school was social studies. I used to enjoy learning about other countries. I still enjoy learning about the world but my favourite subject now is chemistry.
- I guess I had a lot of friends, maybe fifteen or twenty. I don’t really keep in touch with anyone from back then these days though.
- When I was an elementary school student, homework was easy, we didn’t have so many tests and there was always plenty of time to play with my friends. Now, I have a lot of homework, I have tests every week and I never seem to have any free time. I miss those days!
Previous LessonNext Lesson