EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 41 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 41: If You Could...
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would you like to be famous for? Why?
- If you could be any celebrity you wanted to be, who would would you choose? Why?
- If you could be any animal you wanted to be, which animal would you choose? Why?
- If you could choose between being really fast, really strong or really intelligent, which would you choose? Why?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? Why?
- If you met a genie and he granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- I’d like to be a famous eSports player or YouTuber. I’d like to have a career doing something fun with computers.
- I’d like to be Gackt. He seems to be good at everything. I’d like to know how he always wins at Kakuzuke.
- I’d like to be a dolphin. They can swim really fast and hold their breath for a long time. I think it would be amazing to swim in the open ocean.
- I’d choose to be really strong. If I were really strong, I could get a gold medal for weightlifting in the Olympics.
- I would fix the problem with climate change. The world is getting very hot. Governments need to take action now to fix the problem before it’s too late.
- I would wish for good health, world peace and a billion dollars.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Progress Test 10 (Lesson 38 to Lesson 41)
あなたが以前の4つのレッスンをきちんと理解出来ているか下記の質問に答えましょう。 20の質問があります。 各質問には4つの可能な回答があります。 時間をかけて慎重に質問を読んでください。 準備が整ったら、質問に最も適していると思われる回答を選択しましょう。 Good Luck！
Please take the quiz below to test your understanding of the previous four lessons. There are 20 questions. Each question has four possible answers. Take your time and read the questions carefully. When you're ready, select the answer that you think best fits the question. Good luck!