EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 39 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 39: Teachers
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Tell the class about one of your teachers. This can be a teacher from this year or a teacher from the past. What is their name? What subject do they teach? Are they your teacher now? If not, when were they your teacher?
- Did you like this teacher? Why or why not?
- Who was your favourite teacher in elementary school? Why did you like them so much?
- Who was the worst teacher you have ever had? What made them such a bad teacher?
- What qualities make a good teacher? Why do you think so?
- If you had to be a school teacher, which subject or subjects would you like to teach? Why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 4.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- Mr. Hamaguchi. He was my science teacher and my homeroom teacher in my first year of junior high school.
- Yes, I did. He was really nice and very funny.
- Ms. Watanabe. She was very kind and always made the students laugh. She also bought everyone a present on their birthday.
- Ms. Onishi. She was my English teacher in my second year of junior high school. She was very strict and kind of boring. I don’t think she could speak English very well either!
- Teachers should be creative and enthusiastic. Creative teachers can make the subjects they teach interesting for their students. Enthusiastic teachers inspire their students.
- I would like to teach maths. Maths is easy to me and I think I could be a good maths teacher.