EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 38 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 38: Role Models and Heroes
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one person who is widely admired by Japanese people. Are they an athlete, a chat show host, a singer, a dancer, a comedian, an actor, an actress, a director, an author, a scientist or a politician? If they are none of these, please explain what they are famous for or why they are admired.
- Do you consider this person a rodel model? If so, who are they a role model to? If not, why not?
- Name one celebrity that you think is a good role model. Why do you think so?
- Name one celebrity that you think is a bad role model. Why do you think so?
- Who is someone that you look up to? This can be a person that you know in real life or someone you know through television and movies. Who are they? Why do you admire them?
- If you could meet any one of your heroes, who would you like to meet? Why? What would you like to say to them?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 4.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Aoi
- Haruki Murakami. He is an author of many novels, such as “The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle”, “1Q84”, and “Norwegian Wood”.
- No, I don’t. I have never read any of his books, although my father really likes him.
- Ichiro Suzuki. He has had a great career and is an inspiration to anyone who wants to play professional baseball.
- Justin Bieber. He treats his fans badly and he just seems like kind of a jerk.
- I look up to my grandfather. He started his own business when he was in his twenties. He has travelled to many different countries. He has even met the emperor!
- I would like to meet Takeshi Kitano. He is very cool and very funny. I want to ask him how he became a comedian. I also want to ask him if he plans to make any more movies.
← Previous Lesson Next Lesson →