Lesson 36: CookingEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 36 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 36: Cooking
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one dish that you like to eat. Is this a Japanese food or is it a dish from another country? When do you eat this food? What are the ingredients?
- Can you make this dish? If so, how often do you make it? If not, would you like to learn how to make it?
- Research Time! Go online and find the strangest dish that you can from a foreign country. In which country is this food eaten? What are the ingredients? Would you like to try this food?
- Are you a good cook? Why do you think so?
- Would you like to take cooking classes? Why or why not?
- If you were rich and you could try any food in the world, which three foods would you like to try? Why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- Spaghetti carbonara. This is an Italian food. I eat this when I go to an Italian restaurant. It’s a pasta dish with cream sauce.
- No, I can’t. I would like to learn how to make it but I’m not a good cook!
- Deep-fried tarantula. This a popular snack in Cambodia. The name says it all. I would never eat this food, even if you paid me!
- No, I’m not. I don’t have much experience in the kitchen. When I have tried to cook, it always ends up a disaster!
- Yes, I would. I think it’s imortant to know how to cook for yourself and I need all the help I can get!
- Beluga caviar, Matsuzaka beef and white truffles. I like meat and fish eggs so I want to see what expensive beef and caviar taste like. I’ve never tried truffles. I guess they must be good if they cost $2,000 a kilogram!
Previous LessonNext Lesson