EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 33 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 33: Bad Habits
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one thing that someone you know does that annoys you. Why do you find it annoying?
- Have you ever told this person that they have an annoying habit? If so, what did you say? If not, why not?
- Name one thing you do that you think other people might find annoying. Why do you do it?
- Do you think you have good study habits or bad study habits? Why?
- Consider the following bad habits: cracking your knuckles, drumming your fingers on the table, clicking your pen, biting your fingernails, picking your nose, staying up late, sleeping in class, and procrastinating. Which of these do you think is the worst? Why?
- Choose one of the bad habits from the list in Question 5. What advice would you give to someone who wanted to break this habit?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- My friend, Gaku, is always cracking his neck. It sounds very painful and I feel it in my neck every time he does it!
- Yes, I have. I tell him to cut it out every time he does it. He just laughs and apologises but he always does it again.
- I chew gum all the time. I don’t know if I chew loudly or not but I guess some people might find it annoying. I chew gum because I like the taste and it stops me eating other things.
- I think my study habits are pretty good. I do two or three hours of homework each day and I always score well on my tests.
- Picking your nose is the worst by far. It’s so disgusting! Just use a tissue!
- I would tell them to always carry a pack of tissues in their pocket. I would also tell them that someone is always watching. Cameras are everywhere these days!
EY! for Teens Year 1 Progress Test 8 (Lesson 30 to Lesson 33)
あなたが以前の4つのレッスンをきちんと理解出来ているか下記の質問に答えましょう。 20の質問があります。 各質問には4つの可能な回答があります。 時間をかけて慎重に質問を読んでください。 準備が整ったら、質問に最も適していると思われる回答を選択しましょう。 Good Luck！
Please take the quiz below to test your understanding of the previous four lessons. There are 20 questions. Each question has four possible answers. Take your time and read the questions carefully. When you're ready, select the answer that you think best fits the question. Good luck!