EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 32 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 32: Junk Food
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name three types of junk food. Are they candies, cookies, pastries, snack foods, fast foods or something else? Each one can be of a different type.
- Which one of these three types of junk food do you think is the most unhealthy? Why?
- Research Time! Go online and find a popular kind of junk food from another country that is not usually available in Japan. What is the name of this food? Which country is it from? Is it a type of candy, cookie, pastry, snack food, fast food or something else?
- Have you ever tried this food? If so, how was it? If not, would you like to try it?
- Do you eat a lot of junk food? How many times a week do you think you eat junk food? How much money do you think you spend on junk food each week?
- People today tend to eat more junk food than they did fifty years ago. Why do you think this is?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Risa
- Chocolate bars, potato chips and pizza. Chocolate bars are a kind of candy. Potato chips are a kind of snack food. Pizza is a kind of fast food.
- Definitely pizza. It’s covered with cheese and is so greasy. But it’s so good!
- Twinkies. Twinkies are from America. They are a kind of sponge cake filled with fake cream.
- I have never tried Twinkies before. I don’t think you can get them in Japan. I’d like to try one, they look very good!
- I don’t think I eat too much junk food. I eat Pocky every day and I go to McDonald’s maybe once a week. Oh, and I drink a lot of soda. I guess I spend about ¥3,000 on junk food each week. Not so much.
- I guess junk food is more available these days. People didn’t have many options fifty years ago. They just had to eat what they had.