EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 30 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 30: Fashion
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What is your favourite article of clothing? Is it a t-shirt, a shirt, a sweater, a jacket, a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans, a hat or something else? How old is it? Why do you like it so much?
- What is your favourite colour for clothing? Why?
- Name two articles of clothing that you own that you would never wear together. Why do you think they wouldn’t be a good combination?
- Who is the least fashionable person you know? This can be a family member, a friend, someone from school or someone from TV. Why do you think they are unfashionable?
- If you were rich and you could afford to buy any clothing you wanted, what kind of clothes would you buy? Why?
- What is the strangest fashion trend you have ever seen? This can be a current fashion trend or something from the past, from Japan or a foreign country. Tell the class about it.
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 1 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- I have a sweater with a hood that I love. I’ve had it for about five years. It’s grey, the zipper goes over the shoulder and the hood is really big.
- I like yellow clothes. Yellow is bright and makes me feel happy.
- I have a snowboarding jacket with a white camouflage pattern on it. I also have a pair of green camouflage pants. That’s too much camo for one person!
- My father. He has no fashion senseat all. He is still wearing clothing that went out of style fifteen years ago.
- I would buy a closet full of Armani. Suits, casual wear – you name it, I’d buy it.
- Manba. This a trend where girls apply dark foundation to their faces and wear white make up. They have white hair with rainbow strips through it. Their clothes are always very bright. They look awful. I don’t understand this fashion at all.