EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 26 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 26: Healthy Lifestyles
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one type of healthy food. Is it a breakfast food, something you eat for lunch or something you eat for dinner? Is it expensive or reasonably priced? Why is it healthy?
- Do you eat this food? Why or why not?
- Name one form of exercise. Where do people usually do this exercise? What do you have to do? Do you think it is easy or difficult?
- How often do you exercise? Tell the class how many hours a day or how many hours a week you exercise and which exercises you usually do. If you don’t exercise, why not? Do you think you should?
- Do you think you have a healthy lifestyle? Why or why not?
- What can you do to make your lifestyle healthier?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- Yogurt. I guess it’s usually a breakfast food though you can eat it at any time of day. I don’t think it is very expensive. Yogurt is good for the digestion.
- No, I don’t. I don’t like the texture.
- Lifting weights. I think most people lift weights at the gym. You lift the heaviest weights you can over and over to develop your muscles. I think this looks difficult!
- I don’t really exercise because I’m lazy. I walk to school every day and that’s about it. I should probably do more exercise but I prefer relaxing at home.
- I think I have a pretty healthy lifestyle. I don’t exercise but I don’t really eat bad foods, I drink plenty of water and I get about seven hours of sleep each night.
- I suppose I could exercise more. I like riding my bike. If I rode my bike for a few hours on the weekend, I’d have a healthier lifestyle.