EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 07 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 07: Your Town
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Where do you live? How long does it take to come to English-Please?
- Have you always lived in the same town? How about your parents?
- Name one thing your town is famous for. Is this a temple, a shrine, a restaurant, a food, a festival, a person or a historical event? If it is none of these, please explain what it is famous for. Now tell me about it.
- When do you think is the best time of year to visit your town? Why?
- When do you think is the worst time of year to visit your town? Why?
- Do you like living in your town? If so, why do you like it? If not, where would you like to live?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- I live in Kashihara. It takes about ten minutes to come here by car.
- Yes, I have lived in Kashihara my whole life. My father is also from Kashihara. My mother is from Hokkaido.
- Ayaka Takahashi is a famous athlete from my town. She plays badminton. She won a gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics in the women's doubles event.
- I think April is the best time of year to visit. The weather is warm, there are many cherry blossoms to look at and you can go to the Jimmu Festival to watch the light show.
- I think June is the worst time of year to visit. It is usually very rainy so I think it would make sightseeing difficult.
- My town is nice but there isn't much to do. It is a little boring sometimes. I think I would like to live in a big city when I’m older.