EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 06 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 06: Shopping
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one brand that is popular with Japanese people. Is this brand famous for clothing, toys, sporting goods, electronics, cars, snack food or soda? If it is none of these, please explain what it is famous for.
- Have you ever bought any of these brand items? If so, what did you buy? If not, what brand item would you like to buy?
- Do you enjoy shopping? Why or why not?
- What was the last thing you bought? Where did you buy it?
- What is the most expensive thing you ever bought? How much did it cost? Do you think it was a good deal?
- Have you ever been to an outlet mall, discount store or flea market? If so, tell me about it. If not, where do you prefer to go shopping?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Hana
- BEAMS. This is a clothing brand that is popular all across Japan.
- No, I haven't. I would like to buy some BEAMS T streetwear.
- Yes, I do. I love shopping! My mother and I go window shopping all the time and we like to go bargain hunting during the sales.
- I bought a Rilakkuma cover for my iPhone two weeks ago. I bought it at the SoftBank store.
- My sister and I bought a bag together for my mother’s birthday. I think it cost about twenty thousand yen. My mother liked it very much so I think it was a good deal.
- When I was on vacation once, I went shopping at Mitsui Outlet Park outside Nagashima Spa Land. It was great! I bought a lot of clothes at a very low price.