Lesson 05: The FutureEY! for Teens
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 05 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 05: The Future
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- What are you going to do this Sunday? Tell me about your plans.
- Do you have plans for your next birthday? If so, tell me about your plans. If not, what do you think you will do for your next birthday?
- How do you imagine your life will be different five years from now?
- How do you imagine your country will be different one hundred years from now?
- What technology do you think will be available in the future? How will it change the world?
- Would you like to know your own future? Why or why not?
If there is time, please ask your teacher Question 3 and Question 5.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Riku
- This Sunday, I am going to play video games online with my friend. After that, I am going to do my homework.
- No, I don't have any plans for my next birthday yet. Maybe I will go to karaoke with my friends and go out for dinner with my family.
- In five years, I will be twenty-one years old. I will be at university, I will have a part-time job and I won't be living at home with my parents anymore.
- One hundred years from now, I think Japan will be one big city. Robots will be everywhere and we will all travel in flying cars. It will be awesome!
- I think we will have dokodemo doors, like in Doraemon, that allow us to travel anywhere instantly. That would be so cool!
- I don’t want to know my own future. I think your own future should be a surprise.