EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 03 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 03: Movies
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one movie you have seen. Is it an action movie, a horror movie, a science-fiction movie, a fantasy, a comedy, a love story, a musical or a documentary? If is none of these genres, please explain which genre it is.
- Did you enjoy this movie? Why?
- Do you like going to movie theaters or watching movies at home? Why?
- Who is your favourite actor? Why do you like them?
- What movie that is being released soon are you interested in seeing? Why do you want to see it?
- What is your favourite movie? Tell me the story in five sentences or less.
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 4 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Eido
- "Guardians of the Galaxy". It’s a science-fiction movie.
- Yes, I did. It was very funny, had a lot of really good special effects and had a great soundtrack.
- I like going to movie theaters. I can watch the movie on a big screen with my friends and eat popcorn.
- I like Kasumi Arimura. She is very cute and has a good personality. I think she was great in "Bili Gyaru".
- There is a new Doraemon movie being released soon. There is a Doraemon movie every year and I always go to see it.
- My favourite movie is "Kimi no Na Wa". It is the story about a boy and girl who switch bodies. I was very moved by the ending.