EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 01 Quizlet
このクイズレットフラッシュカードを使用して、レッスン前の次のレッスンで必要な単語を学習してください。 Flashcardsモードを使用して単語を勉強し、自分で試合モードを使用して覚えていることを確認してください。 モードを切り替えるには、クイズレットの右下にある「学習モードを選択」をクリックします。
Please use this Quizlet Flashcard set to try to learn the words that you’ll need during your next lesson before the lesson. Use the Flashcards mode to study the words then test yourself to see what you remember using the Match mode. To change between modes, click on "Choose a Study Mode" in the bottom right of the Quizlet.
EY! for Teens Year 1 Lesson 01: Celebrities
Please prepare for your next lesson by writing down your answers to the questions below. Please use the same notebook every time to make it easier for you to review in the future.
- Name one famous Japanese TV personality. Are they a presenter, a comedian, a chat show host, a singer, a dancer, a celebrity chef, a news anchor, an actor or an actress? If they are none of these, please explain what they are famous for.
- Do you like them? Why?
- Name one famous actor or actress who is NOT Japanese? What movie or movies are they in (think of as many as you can)?
- Research Time! Go online and look up their Wikipedia page (in English or in Japanese). Please now tell me; when were they born? Where were they born? How old are they? Are they married? Do they have any kids? What was their "big break" movie?
- Tell me one good thing about being famous. Tell me one bad thing about being famous.
- Would you like to be rich and famous? Why?
If there is time, ask your teacher Question 5 and Question 6.
Model Answers: Let’s Ask Keiji
- Shingo Katori. He is a singer, a dancer, a presenter, an actor and a comedian.
- No, I don't. He can't sing, he can't dance, he can't act and he isn't funny.
- Bruce Willis. He is in "Die Hard", "Pulp Fiction", "Sin City", "12 Monkeys" and "Armageddon".
- He was born in 1955. He was born in Germany. He is 62 years old. He is married (second wife). He has 5 kids. His "big break" movie was "Die Hard”.
- A good thing about being famous is you can fly anywhere in the world on a private jet drinking cocktails. A bad thing about being famous is when you make a mistake, everyone knows about it.
- Yes, I would. I'd like to meet all the famous people I see on TV!