Suggested Mini-Game: Clap Catch
- You will need a miniature soccer ball, rugby ball, or other soft ball that can safely be thrown and caught.
- Give the ball to the first student. Have them throw the ball into the air, clapping as many times as they can before they catch it.
- If they fail to catch the ball or if the ball hits the ceiling, the student receives no points. If the student successfully catches the ball, they receive points equal to the number of times they clapped (eg. three claps equals three points). Claps must make a sound to qualify for points.
- The ball then passes to the next student, then the next, until everyone has had a turn.
- VARIATION: Instead of awarding students points for each clap, record the highest number of claps and students attempt to beat this record each round.